Bragg Creek

posted on: Saturday, July 3, 2010

Opheliac and I took a day trip to a town outside of Calgary last week called Bragg Creek. I've driven through the town plenty of time, but haven't actually taken the time to stop there in years. There are several little shops there, so Opheliac and I stopped in a few. We found an antique store run out of someone's basement. I love finding old lockets and scarves,  but this store carried mostly furniture. 

I think I'm becoming obsessed with rompers. So far I've only allowed myself to buy two of them though. They are just so adorable and fun! 














(romper - Forever 21, shoes - Keds, shirt - Element, 
tanktop - Wilfred, bracelets - gift, nail polish - Joe Fresh Style)

Photos by Opheliac

7 comments:

  1. I love seeing your other shots from the day! Awesome skies and self-portrait in the mirror, heh. Your extra shots from the day really add to the story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaahhh you;re making me miss the roadtrips i've had back there in calgary!!! gorgeous scenery as always!! you look so cute in that romper!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just came across your blog through chictopia & I love it! You're adorable, and I'm always so excited to find other Canadian bloggers! Following you through bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the stripes and the plaid together, very cute! Oh, and the side braid too!

    ReplyDelete