Dresses Dresses Dresses

posted on: Monday, July 19, 2010

Saturday Opheliac and I met up with Sparklz to go wedding dress shopping!! We decided to first meet at Peter's Drive-In and head over to the Bridal shop all together.  Sparklz friend owns a wedding shop and she's getting married next September and I'm getting married in February so we decided to check out the shop together. 

It was pretty fun wandering through aisle upon aisle of dresses, but it was also exhausting. I felt like I was being swallowed up by dresses! My arms were beginning to ache from carrying and pushing through the dresses. I tried on about five but didn't find "the one". I kind of have my mind stuck on a dress I tried on a month or so ago. It's Enzoani, mermaid cut with a sweetheart neckline, and mostly lace. I need to make up my mind fast though because I'm running out of time. Every store I've talked to recommends ordering your wedding dress six months prior to the wedding and the six month mark is slowly creeping up on me.

(skirt - Forever21, tanktop and cardigan - American Eagle, shoes - Sterling)

3 comments:

  1. Cute striped skirt! Good luck finding a dress - that must be stressful/exciting! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mitzi! It's a little stressful but so much fun trying on all the dresses! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, especially when you've got a perfect dress body and every single gown looks perfect on you. Confidence booster. Six months, wow. I can't believe it!
    PS. I think you've inspired me to wear more skirts.

    ReplyDelete