Western Cupcake

posted on: Monday, September 27, 2010

These photos are from last weekend. My cousin was in town visiting some friends so Ashley of Opheliac and I met up with her for a mid afternoon snack at a pub up-town. I wanted to wear my new suede wedges so badly, but it rained all week. I decided to give them a extra good dose of protective spray and braved the weather. They held up quite nicely. JP had been doing some renovations at this school a couple weeks ago, so it was fun to take some shots there.

I am so far behind on blogging right now! My birthday week really set me back. I have some photos of my Mama Mia outfit, and a couple photos of my outfit from my birthday date night with JP.  
coat - Orb, cardigan - American Eagle, tanktop - Wilfred,
faux leather leggings - Wilfred, bag - Spring, shoes - Aldo, bracelets - H&M + J. Crew

Photos by Opheliac
My birthday was pretty awesome. The last couple of years I made sure that I took work off, but this year I ended up working. I arrived at work to balloons and an adorable card from some of my co-workers. Later in the morning I went into a meeting and the girls had Crave cupcakes and and spinach dip. Yum! The rest of the workday was a breeze. I was in another extra long meeting where we were provided with amazing fruit and salads to snack on, and then in the afternoon some girls that I work with and I had a mini party at my desk. After work was Mama Mia, which was amazing. In the words of my little sister "It was well worth being tired the next day!"
Crave Cupcakes!!

9 comments:

  1. Those cupcakes look awesome, sounds like you had a nice Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty sweet of them! I wanna see the outfit! Please watch out for next week's post!

    Xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cupcakes are a dream! I'm seriously craving some now haha.

    You look great girl! I love the outfit, very chic :]

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey i just moved to canada and i've been looking for bloggers from here too. glad i've stumbled across your blog through chictopia :) following you now :) hope you can visit my blog soon too X

    P.S.
    when's your bday? mine's sept 24. so belated happy bday to you! love your blog X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi KD!! Thanks for following. My bday is the 23rd! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. the wedges! close up photos please! those are divine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Miranda!! I have some more photos from the Elevator shoot, and I think there might be some close ups of the wedges. I'll have to look through and post :)

    ReplyDelete