Christmas 2010

posted on: Sunday, December 26, 2010

Here are a few photos from the holiday weekend. JP and I spend Christmas Eve at my parents house. We snacked on holiday treats, visited with family and neighbours, and watched Home Alone. Christmas day JP and I slept in. We were woken up by a phone call from my little sister stating that she couldn't wait for us anymore. We then went back over to my parents house for gift openings and breakfast. Later that evening JP and I stopped by his sisters house to visit and play card games. Today we finally went out to see Harry Potter! I can't believe that I managed to wait this long to see it! All in all it was a pretty great Christmas weekend. 

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! Lovely pictures, you and your sister are so cute in your santa hats. I'm glad you had a nice holiday. And I'm really glad you finally saw HP!! What did you think??? btw I had a dream I was going through Canada on a road trip and I was like "wait!! I have to stop and see my friend Ashley!" hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a big tree!! Hope you had a great christmas! I love your sisters sock monkey!

    Shy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, it sounds and looks like you had a great Christmas! So cute! I hope it was fabulous :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! It was a great Christmas! I'm sad it's over already. :)

    Mikhaila! I loved HP, and I am sooo looking forward to the second part! And I hope your dream comes true! lol. That would be so fun if you came to visit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww these photos are to cute! Hope you had a great Christmas! And Home Alone... always a tradition! :P

    xo
    Sealverland

    ReplyDelete