Morning Frost

posted on: Saturday, January 22, 2011

Well, I've been a slacker on the blog the last little while. I've been feeling really tired and busy and just haven't had time to take outfit shots or even to catch up on what's going on in the blogging world. The wedding is fast approaching and I feel like I'm always running around finishing last minute errands. Every last second of my time is planned out up until February 20th. I've also been feeling sick the last couple of weeks, and finally found out on Thursday that I needed a root canal. So, Friday morning (yesterday) I ended up getting a root canal. Hopefully I will start to feel a little better now. Mexico can't come soon enough. All I want to do is relax on the beach. 

Does anyone else watch Pretty Little Liars? I've gotten addicted! I couldn't wait to find out who A was and if the killer was A or someone else, so I bought the books and finished all 8 in two weeks. I think it's kind of funny that I've gotten into teen novels at this time in my life, but sometimes you just need an easy read. Once I start a book I can't put it down until it's done. I like that I can finish a teen novel in a day if I want. 

These are some photos I took with my iPhone yesterday. A tree covered in frost on my way to the dentist, ginger ale and candy, and the second last PLL book. 

9 comments:

  1. love these photos :) I love pretty little liars! I need to catch up on the latest episodes, I haven't read the books ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love frosted trees! Especially when it's thick enough that it tooks like spikey snow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That frosted tree looks really lovely. I don't drink pop usually, but if I do it's definatly gingerale, mmm.
    Feel better!!
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sigh....I really miss Canada Dry...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh, root canal. I hope you feel better soon. Don't worry about being away from the blog. We miss you but sometimes real life comes first. Hope you have a wonderful time preparing for the wedding and a fabulous honeymoon too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know exactly how you feel, sweetie. I got married in September and the months before the wedding are pretty much a complete blur. To add a root canal on top of that is just brutal! But it will all be worth it (even the dental work, if it means you feel better) when you get to have a beautiful, special day to share with the guy you love :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the wonderful comments everyone and thanks for understanding. I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. For a second there I just had a panic that I had deleted you off my google reader or something! I see you are very busy though and my panic subsided! hehe Hope everything is coming together swimmingly!

    Shy

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh ashley, i know what you mean and hope the busies quieted down a bit for you this last week. girl, ugh, a root canal...geesh! i'd be such a pissed off posey if i heard such news, glad it's over for you now and def look forward to your amazing h-moon vacay. easy reads are so my thing but haven't heard of this one, sounds intriguing! happy weekend to you doll. ♥

    ReplyDelete