Bachelorette | Part One

posted on: Friday, March 4, 2011

So, before I post photos from the wedding I thought that I should probably post some bachelorette photos first. 

I seriously have the best friends in the world. My bachelorette party was everything I could have asked for. Ashley of Opheliac called me the morning of and told me that she was picking me up for breakfast and to pack a bag because I wouldn't be going home until the next morning. I scrambled to pack up what I thought I would need for the day and the next morning. 

Breakfast was at my cousin's downtown apartment. She made a wonderful quiche and fruit salad with greek yogurt. It was amazing. Afterwards the girls surprised me with a trip to the MAC store where they treated me to a wedding make-up trail. 
I was planning on surprising Ash and my cousin with eyeshadows from MAC as bridesmaid presents, but they beat me to it. I guess great minds really do think alike. After the make-up trail we headed back to my cousin's apartment to get ready for an evening out. The next stop was my friend Mel's house, where she had a little party planned. 
(top and cardi - Joe Fresh, skirt - Ines via Aritzia, tights, Hue, boots and belt - thrifted)
Photos by Opheliac

Coming up...
Bachelorette Part Two: Wine tasting and Dance Party

5 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun. Your make up looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. rockin those tights, giiiiiiiiiiirl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw this looks like so much fun. I love MAC so much! You are gorgeous lady...I love your tights too. I love good freinds that think the same things you do! Amazing. I am so anxious to see your wedding photos hehe. I bet you looked STUNNING! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your friends planned such an awesome bachelorette party for you, I hope my friends are that creative when it's my turn haha. You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your make-up looks gorgeous, but I have to admit, I'm completely distracted by those amazing tights! I love Hue :) And I have to know... did they come from The Bay? I am fully willing to dig through the messy hosiery section at my local store to find a pair, they are just stunning and so perfect with that skirt.
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete