Canada Day

posted on: Friday, July 1, 2011

To all my fellow Canadians 
HAPPY CANADA DAY

It's been such a great week! KD asked me to be her assistant stylist for a photo shoot with Numa Models and Phocal Point Photography. I can't wait to share some behinds the scenes photos. It was such a great experience and I met some truly amazing people. Thank you so much KD for including me! 
Last night JP and I headed out to Canmore to watch out friends band, and today we will be celebrating Canada Day. I can't believe that it's already July and that JP's birthday and annual birthday camping trip are right around the corner!







lace top - Dilema, pants - borrowed from KD, purse - Town Shoes, shoes - Aldo, headband - Ezia Couture

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on being assistant stylist! That's super exciting! Can't wait to see your behind the scenes photos, and have a great Canada Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours in this outfit go together amazingly! I love those pants with the lace top sooo much.
    Congrats on the opportunity! That sounds like so much fun, what a great time.
    I can't believe it's july already either...ah!
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Canada Day--those pants are superb!

    xo,
    C

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the contrast of the blue pants with the hot pink purse! =)

    http://pinchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those trousers <3

    Follow me, if you still aren't ;)
    http://ladyfashionoui.blogspot.com/
    Have a fashionable day! <3
    XOXO
    IT *

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! Those pants are sooo amazing, and the lace top is perfect!

    Natasha ~ Required2BeInspired

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, color blocking princess! We should do this again!!!!! Happy Canada Day, love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those pants are AMAZING! Your look so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those pants are amazing, I love love that color on you. Hope you had a fun Canada Day. ;)

    ReplyDelete