The High Line

posted on: Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Wednesday was the IFB conference, so Mikhaila and I headed from Poughkeepsie to Brooklyn on Tuesday evening. The conference was located near the High Line, a 1 mile urban park build on a former elevated railway on the lower west side of Manhattan. During one of our conference breaks Mikhaila and I ventured to take a look. As you can probably tell from the photos, It started to rain while we were on our little walk and my once nicely curled hair became a total mess. Even though we got caught in the rain, it was definitely worth it to visit the High Line. The walkway was peppered with plants and flowers, and there were so many nice places to sit and take in the view. 
Outfit Details
Wilfred Jacket via Aritzia
Zara dress
Aldo shoes
Stella & Dot On the Mark Necklace

Coming up next : IFB Conference and KMS After Party

12 comments:

  1. Ohh the pictures look so pretty put together like this. Nice job! My hair is so curly haha

    You look gorgeous, that outfit was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pics from NYC Ash, You look gorgeous ;) and OMG what a great jacket x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dress is gorgeous, I love it with that jacket, so chic. I love these shots too, beautiful!
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHOA gorgeous pictures! You look great, love the details on your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was awesome meeting you too! I'm loving your blog and your pictures are so lovely. The High Line is one of my favorite places in the city so I'm especially loving this post. Can't wait to see the rest of your pictures from NYC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics!!I love your blog!!If you want, we can follow each other, let me know it and i follow you!

    Kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Completely utterly in love with your jacket, ASH! Cannot wait for Sunday and here about your NYC adventures!!!! Lovely photos too! Miss taking photos with you x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ashley - Great post! The Highline is amazing and you did an awesome job capturing it. I love yours and Mikhaila's outfits - so approp for IFBCon! Loved meeting you guys!

    xxAnnie
    www.thestyleshift.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, these pictures are just lovely. I adore the combination of your blouse with the quilted jacket. It's making me want Autumn weather to come sooner.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I, for one, think your hair looks awesome. I love a messy mane!

    ReplyDelete
  11. well that's SO cool, since it was held over top of an old railroad you can really say you were on the right track! Ashley, your hair looks awesome, a little shower didn't stop you girls from having a hella good time. i love seeing all the old brick buildings; you both got caught in just the right light and look lovely!!! excited to read more about this conference, you're super lucky to have gone. ♥

    ReplyDelete