Young Leaves

posted on: Monday, September 5, 2011

 I've been holding this cute leaf pattern dress hostage for quite some time now. Back in February Mikhaila of From Aprons to Polkadots (formally All the Pretty Birds Vintage) and I did a little clothes swap. I sent her a skirt and she sent me this dress. Finally here is how I styled it up for fall. You can see how Mikhalia and I styled my skirt here. I didn't realize it until after I posted the photos, but I'm wearing the same cardigan in both swap outfits. It must have subconsciously been on my mind. 

And here is how Mikhaila styled the leaf dress. Check out her new blog here!!

Outfit Details
Vintage dress via swap with Mikhaila
American Eagle Cardigan
Chinese Laundry suede boots
Belts from American Eagle and Aritzia

6 comments:

  1. That dress is super adorbs! I love the idea of a dress swap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both you ladies look amazing!!! what a cute dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is so cute! Loving the leaf print!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is seriously awesome, I love the print so much and your cardigan with it is perfect!! Swaps are so wonderful like that
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking hotter than ever, miss!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to try it out with a sweater and boots now but I just let my sister borrow it yesterday. haha

    ReplyDelete