Late Night Conversation

posted on: Friday, October 7, 2011

Remember back when I posted about Church, My Style?? Well, this is what I wore. It was one of those mornings where you hit the snooze alarm too many times, wake up in a panic only to realize everything you own is in the laundry (or still in your suitcase because you are a huge procrastinator). I was also exhausted because JP's band played the night before and I invited a friend to staying overnight. Even though I knew I had to get up at the crack of dawn I still stayed up talking and talking until 3am. I cannot resist a good late night chat. So this outfit is the result of procrastination and late night conversation. 
Outfit Details
blouse from Winners
Wilfred silk maxi skirt via Aritzia
Tahari flats (similar pair here)
Matt & Nat purse via Live Cosmo contest
Aldo and J. Crew bracelets
hair bow from IFB conference

Photos by KD

13 comments:

  1. but you look so put together! I'd never have known you had such a crazy morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable outfit Ashley!! Love your cute little polka dot bow :)

    PS. KD did such a fantastic job with the pics!!

    -Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's an awesome ensemble Ashley! man, when i've stayed up so late i sure don't look as fresh as you do or have the where-with-all to formulate any sense of style the next morning. you did great! the darling bow and other accessories are wizard to spruce-ify the look too. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your style is incredible....LOVE your blog.
    Thanks for finding me and commenting.
    Shall we follow each other?
    xxxx to you! Emily of EL Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  5. your blog is simply stunning, and so are you! i just can't wait to read more! your face is just flawless!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well you look good to me! Love the maxi skirt and your cute hair bow : ) And I love me some late night conversation too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah yes, I've had way too many mornings like that. Mainly because I am cursed with being a night owl...but anyhow, I love this outfit from head to toe, especially the simplicity of it, not to mention it looks so comfortable but so stylish at the same time. Now I only wished I looked half as gorgeous as you do when I have those late night/early mornings:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous outfit, I adore your blouse and the jewellery is cute :)
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't go wrong with a pretty black maxi skirt

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the bracelet combo! So great! Your blog is so fun to read! I am a new follower on blog lovin!

    xoxo
    Alexandra
    www.fashion-feast.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look so pretty here! i love the little bow, so cute!

    xo danni

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for your nice comment :)
    I love the hair bow, it's so pretty and cute, and I adore your long skirt. I wish I could wear long skirts, but I am short and it would just make me look like a dwarf ;)

    Lily xx
    lonely afternoon

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving this outfit! It's so simple but yet so chic and fun! I love the two toned shoes, the chambray, and the wonderful little bow.

    XO Kristin

    ReplyDelete