Elbow Falls

posted on: Thursday, November 3, 2011

Well, the forecast is threatening snow for tonight and tomorrow, so I thought it would be a good time to reminisce about hot summer days. These photos were taken at Elbow Falls in July. A few friends and I drove out to the falls to spend a relaxing day in the heat, sun bathing on the rocks overlooking the falls. Let me tell you, it was absolutely stunning!! It was nearly impossible for me to stand in that water to take photos! The weather was hot, but the river is glacier water and was ICE cold!

Tonight is The Art of Fashion, A runway show featuring Lauren Bagliore designs. The event is being held to fundraise for prevention of human trafficking. The show is a collaboration between Lauren, DaDe Art and Design Lab, and PARK. The most exciting part? I recently started as PARK's newest Intern, and will be helping out with the show! I'm pretty excited and can't wait to share some photos of the show with all of you!

Outfit Details
Gap shorts (borrowed from my mom)
Aritzia leopard tank top
Winners blouse
H&M sunglasses
necklace from a boutique in Vancouver

14 comments:

  1. i love your top and i'm so jealous of that climate! lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute much! BRRR...snow soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh these pictures are wonderful, making me wish it was warm outside. I love the button up top knotted up it`s such a cute look!
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO craving some warm sun right now it's been getting really cold. Brrr!! And you look adorable in these photos, love the owl necklace & tied shirt. xo veronika

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are so beautiful! You look gorgeous and happy, and the sunshine is making me (already) anxious for summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look adorable! I love your nail color!

    Lindsey Turner
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pictures make me miss summer so much more than I already do. :P and I loooove your hair up like that! It looks so cute. Great outfit too, of course. Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the necklace. It looks great with your nails.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this pretty summery outfit - and that adorable owl necklace! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you're adorable and I love your owl necklace! soo cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this! makes me miss summer already.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are way too cute for your own good, Ash! I love everything about this look, it's amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the blog, very cute nail polish!

    http://www.cakesandshakes.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete