Tuesday Morning

posted on: Friday, November 18, 2011

I'm so proud of my mom! She took these photos for me, and I think she did a great job. Last time I asked her to take photos, the second someone came walking by she turned around and speed walked away from me, pretending she wasn't taking photos! When I first started blogging I was always so shy when I had my camera out. It's funny after a little over a year of blogging you just get used to lugging a huge camera around and snapping photos everywhere. I'm still shy when someone I don't know is taking my photos, but  I definitely have become more relaxed since I first started blogging. 
Photos by my Mom, Thanks Mom!
Outfit Details
RW&Co. Sweater
Joe Fresh button up, socks & booties
Jessica Simpson jeggings
Fossil watch

6 comments:

  1. Your mom did a great job with the photos! I'm still a bit too shy to have someone else take my pictures or take the tripod outside. One day maybe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That boot + sock combination is perfect! The watch is so pretty too--basically I just love all the accessories of this ensemble :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could never get my mum to take photo's, she would be dreadful!
    Come and check out my GIVEAWAY, still a few days left!
    http://jessamynread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great outfit! love the button up under that sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those booties are amazing, i love them! Jessica Simpson definitely has some good shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look! I have those same joe fresh booties and love them. They've definitely been my fall go-to boot.

    ReplyDelete