Marni for H&M

posted on: Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Marni for H&M is out in stores tomorrow (March 8th) and Calgary's H&M in the Core is one of the lucky stores to carry the spring designer collaboration. Will any of you be lining up to get your hands on any Marni for H&M pieces tomorrow? I personally will not be able to line up early because I have to work, but here are a couple pieces that have caught my eye. I think the sequinned collars would be a fun touch to so many outfits!

photos via Fashionologie.com

6 comments:

  1. There is one particular halter dress that I want from the Marni collection - just adore the graphic prints!

    Soo... I haven't been here for awhile and my my everything looks beautiful Ashley! I love it!

    oxo,

    ML
    www.twentyyork.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I could line up for it I would! Although work, for me, would similarly get in the way. Love all the pieces you've chosen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again I am super jealous that there is NO H&M in Houston! Sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There was a line outside of the UES H&M in Manhattan at 8am. A little insane :)
    xoxox
    Mandy
    http://littlemaison.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. my h&m doesn't sell this line, darn, wish it did! love that coat!

    ReplyDelete