Movie Night

posted on: Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I love hanging out with my cousin Lesley, so I'm not sure why we see each other so infrequently. This weekend we made up for lost time by spending nearly the entire weekend together. We both hadn't seen The Vow so that was our plan for Saturday evening. Afterwards we headed back to my place for chit chat, pizza, and wine. 

Here is what I wore to the movies. I felt a little over dressed, but after a week of dressing down to teach elementary fitness I couldn't wait to put on some silk and (faux) leather. 

Next up, photos from Market Collective on Sunday. 
Outfit Details
Talula silk blouse
Forever 21 sweater
Wilfred leopard print jacket
Wilfred faux leather leggings (similar)
Joe Fresh socks and boots
purse via Winners

8 comments:

  1. What a great movie night out outfit Ashley! I sometimes feel the same way about over-dressing after a week of t-shirts and jeans at work :)

    PS. I'm applying/interview for a combined teaching credential/masters in education program :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn girl! Very few people can pull off the faux leather leggings, but you do so very skillfully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun girls night! You look great..love the leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice to catch up with people you haven't seen in a while - especially when you enjoy their company so much! Hope you enjoyed the movie - I loved it!

    Can't wait to see your Market Collective photos :) I should have known you would be there!

    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great leggings, they're such a fun and tough addition to the look.

    Stay in the Lines

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can really rock the faux leather leggings! Jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awsome outfit and awsome photos :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this whole look, but especially that jacket!

    ReplyDelete