Farmers Market

posted on: Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I wore this outfit for a trip to the farmers market with my mom and little sister. We ended up going a little crazy and bought so much stuff! I mostly stocked up on vegetables, bread and pie. I also bought the best butternut squash ravioli. 

This leather vest is one of my absolute favourite items in my closet. It was my mom's and she bought it when she was 17 at a small town western store. 


Outfit Details
H&M blouse
vintage leather vest
Forever 21 Lace shorts
Gap sandals

Photos by my sister

4 comments:

  1. I looove the leather vest, so pretty with the top and shorts. Going to the farmers market is such a fun way to spend the day
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with this outfit! That vest and those shorts are amazing! I need to go to a farmers market! xo

    iambornlippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your outfit looks very nice and you have a beautiful smile :)) your blog is very good and interesting. follow? im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your vest! And what makes it even more special is that it was your moms! Very cool

    ReplyDelete