Joe Fresh Eye Shadow

posted on: Monday, December 17, 2012

As mentioned in a couple of previous posts, I received some Joe Fresh beauty products to test out. My first posts were on nail polish and coloured eye liner, and now I'm onto the eye shadows. For this look, I used a combination of shadows from two palettes. The first was a face palette including three shadows, blush and three lip glosses. The second was an eye shadow quad, including four shimmery neutral colours.   



For a base colour I used the shimmery brown in the bottom left of the shadow quad, then used the shimmery white to highlight the brow bone. I used the dark brown shadow from the face palette in the crease of the eye and I also used it as an eye liner. For a final touch I added a sweep of the shimmery pink from the shadow quad.



I really like neutral colours for makeup, so these two palettes worked perfectly for me. The shadows go on quite light compared to some others that I own. I've found that if I'm going for a bit more of a dramatic look that adding a little water to the shadow will make it go on darker and last a little longer.

7 comments:

  1. I love Joe Fresh but I haven't tried their cosmetics yet! Now I'm looking forward to picking some up. That eyeshadow is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a huge fan of joe fresh lipstick and polish, but I've never tried their shadows! I might just have to give them a go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, hun!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, i have a feeling i would love these things. i love to wear very light shades for shadows. it look great on you!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought Joe Fresh only do clothing...hehehe...I been waiting for them to come to LA..

    P.S. love your style and blog, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well you've clearly got a great hand when putting on makeup- I have no idea how you created that gorgeous shade from those palettes! It's such a pretty color and looks a-mazing on you. I'd totally wear it.

    And PS from your comment on my post- your fleece polar bear print pants sound awesome haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, man! You got spammed by anonymous! Ugh, I hate that! I had to disable my anonymous comments because the spamming seems to have picked up! And I love the natural look by the way. You look fresh faced and bright without looking overdone! -Jessica L

    ReplyDelete