wood and knits

posted on: Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I thought I'd take a break from writing a paper to post these photos. This cardigan and these jeans are in heavy rotation in my wardrobe right now. I am especially loving these jeans and I love the waxed/leather look to them. Also pretty obsessed with this CoutuKitsch necklace. I wore this outfit when JP and I went shopping for furniture for our home a couple weeks ago. We finally have a kitchen table and chairs! 





Outfit Details
Wilfred Free cardigan and t-shirt
TNA toque
Big Blue Kloe Jeather Leggings c/o Plenty
Steve Madden Troopa Boots
Geometric wood necklace c/o CoutuKitsch

11 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your bag and that necklace! So pretty.
    Carlee
    Almost Endearing

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great outfit! Is that purse vintage? I love it- and that amazing necklace too! -Jessica L

    ReplyDelete
  3. That necklace is so gorgeous! I love this whole outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving this entire outfit!! you look great and those leggings are amazing!

    iambornlippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh I love your cardigan!! And that bag was so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This whole look is so great. It's casual but still stylish. I love love love that necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So chic and casual at the same time. loving the jeans and boots. The sweater looks really cozy <3

    xox, amber

    ReplyDelete
  8. I´m in love with your boots!

    jennamariia/
    wanted9097.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete