The Bay

posted on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013

I met up with Lorie of Clicking Pretty the other day to take some blog photos. We'd been talking about taking photos together for a while, so it was so nice that we could finally find some time to meet up! We met at The Bay downtown because it has some really interesting architectural elements. Check out Lorie's blog post for more photos of the location. 

It was a pretty hot afternoon so we started out the day with grabbing some iced drinks at Starbucks then chatted for a while and caught up. I have been dressing pretty casually lately and have been  in running mode, so for my outfit I went with these really fun leather-look running shorts, a super soft t-shirt, and my favourite casual running shoes. I just ran my second half-marathon last weekend and have been pretty pumped about it. I have a few photos from my iPhone, but I was pretty lazy with my camera while I was in Vancouver for the half-marathon so I don't have that many photos from my run weekend. I hope to post a few photos soon though. 


Outfit Details
Wilfred Free t-shirt via Aritzia
Nike running shoes via Aritzia
necklace c/o CoutuKitsch
vintage watch, Stella & Dot snake bracelet, amber bracelet gift from Karolina

Photos by Lorie of Clicking Pretty


3 comments:

  1. your hair looks PERFECT. so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos look amazing! That was such a cool location to shoot.

    Also, congrats on your half marathon. I know that's no small feat!

    xoxo Jackie
    http://somethingaboutthatthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that necklace! This is such a great weekend outfit.

    ReplyDelete