Falling Leaves

posted on: Thursday, October 31, 2013

This is what I wore a couple weeks ago when I stopped by Leo Boutique to chat with Caitlin Power about her F/W 13 collection. I had to pull out my Caitlin Power romper for the occasion. My favourite part about it is the leather detailing on the shoulders.  I wish that fall would last longer in Alberta. I love autumn colours. This year we lucked out and the leaves seems to linger just a little longer then usual. 





Outfit Details
Talula jacket
Jeffrey Campbell ankle boots

Photos of me by my little sister

2 comments:

  1. That romper is amazing and looks great on you. I love the leather accents! The colourful fall leaves here in Ontario have already disappeared so I know exactly how you feel. I wish it lasted longer too! I get so excited when I find other Canadian bloggers! Thank you so much for following me on Chictopia and introducing me to your blog.

    Chantal | Closet Full Of Thrills

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love that romper. So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete