Reebok FitHub

posted on: Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Last week I attended the media launch of Canada's first Reebok FitHub at CrossIron Mills mall. I love fitness and exercise, and as I've mentioned a few times on the blog, over the last year and a half I've fallen in love with running, so I was pretty excited about this new store. 

The media launch had Reebok ambassadors Andy O'Brien and Tommy Europe talk about their experience in the fitness community, introduce the store, the store concept, and company values. The store is dedicated to a fitness lifestyle and includes free bootcamp and crossfit classes out of the store. All employees have a extensive fitness background and are not only knowledgeable about reebok apparel, but can also provide information regarding fitness and exercise. 

I really enjoyed my shopping experience at the Reebok FitHub.  The customer service was amazing, and everyone was really helpful and knowledgable. I also had the chance to speak to a couple of the employees and learn a little about crossfit and I'm excited to test out one of the free classes offered at the store. "The store is not just a shopping destination but is also designed to be a social hub for fitness communities."






For more information on Canada’s first Reebok FitHub please visit: www.Reebok.com.

1 comments:

  1. UH OH. Looks like I'm going to have to take a trip to CrossIron...

    ReplyDelete