Caudalie Spotlight

posted on: Monday, January 27, 2014

Over the last year I have been branching out and trying new skincare products and I have been loving Caudalie. These three products have become must haves for me.

Caudalie Beauty Elixir
The Beauty Elixir has become a product that I absolutely love using. I started out with a small travel sized bottle to test it out because I read mixed reviews about it, but now I'm onto my second full sized bottle.  Some people do not like the scent of this product but I really like it and find it refreshing. Some of the ingredients listed are, grape, orange blossom, rose and mint. The bottle states that it is for all skin types and its benefits are smoothing and glowing complexion. You can mist the elixir onto your face before moisturizing, to set makeup, or to refresh your skin. I have used it for all purposes, but mostly I use it as a toner after washing my face and before moisturizing. If you are thinking of this product I would recommend trying the travel sized bottle or asking for a sample from Sephora before you take the plunge. This product isn't for everyone and it is pretty pricy.

Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet
I have also repurchased this product. It works well for my sensitive, combination skin. After I used my first bottle of this up I switched to a different moisturizer for a couple weeks and noticed that my skin went downhill quickly. I find when I use this moisturizer that my skin is not too try or too oily, and I think it keeps my skin balanced. The ingredients include organic grape water, camomile, and anti-oxidant polyphenols. It's also hypoallergenic. It's described as a "gel cream" and has "calming properties".

Caudalie Gentle Buffing Cream
I really love this gentle exfoliant. It really is gentle and what I like about it is that you can feel it exfoliating, but your skin doesn't feel tight or irritated after using it. Ingredients include jojoba microbeads,  grape oil and honey. I used this once a week to once every two weeks.

Have any of you used Caudalie products? What are your skincare must haves?

3 comments:

  1. I tried Caudalie products a while ago and loved the Vinosource as well. A chick at Sephora recommended Biotherm products for dehydrated skin and they've pretty much been a lifesaver (skin saver?) all winter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to look into Biotherm. Thanks for the recommendation :)

      Delete
  2. I've been using Caudalie for the last couple weeks and loving it! I have the Beauty Elixir and Vinosource and they're great! I don't know if I notice much of a difference in my skin but it's winter so the baseline is that it's not at it's best and I used B.Kamins prior and they have a pretty fantastic line as well.

    I'll have to give the buffing cream a try when my face wash runs out!

    ReplyDelete