Urban Decay | Naked3 Palette

posted on: Friday, January 10, 2014

Urban Decay release their Naked 3 palette recently and I was so happy to receive it as a Christmas gift. The palette is described as "rose-hued neutrals" and includes twelve new colours to the Urban Decay eyeshadow range. The palette also includes a double ended shadow brush and samples of the Eyeshadow Primer Potion. 

The colours that I have been most drawn to in the palette are Burnout, Limit, Nooner, Mugshot and Darkside, although since I received it I have tried out every colour. Trick really makes my blue eye colour pop, but it tends to be a looser formula and has some fallout so I haven't been using it as much as some of the other colours. Dust, Buzz, and Trick are all formulas with fine glitter, which makes these shadows a little tricker to work with. Other than a bit of fallout with these three colours I'm really happy with the palette. Strange is a really nice highlight colour and Limit and Nooner work well in the crease. I adore the rosy/mauve/gold/taupe colours and have used the Naked3 palette  every day since Boxing Day. I've found the palette to be really versatile and I can create subtle day looks and bolder evening looks with it. 

What do you think of the Naked3 palette?   





2 comments:

  1. i love urban decay as always! and always! and ALWAYS!
    it's in everybody's beauty favorite list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't gotten this yet but it is absolutely on my wishlist because those colours are among my favourites to use.

    ReplyDelete