LORAC Pro Palette

posted on: Tuesday, April 15, 2014

I've heard so many great reviews of the Lorac Pro Palette, so while I was in Arizona I had track it down and check it out for myself. I swatched a couple of the colours in store and fell in love, so I had to get it. The shadows are so buttery and smooth and the colours in the palette are all very wearable and great for both day and evening looks. My favourite thing about this palette is that the entire top row consists of matte shadows, while the bottom row contains shimmery shadows. The shadows are described as "velvety-smooth… infused with botanicals and are ultra pigmented to perform wet or dry". I like how sleek the packaging is as well, and I also like the magnetic closure. The one thing that is a little annoying is how quickly and easily the packaging gets scuffed up and dirty. I haven't used the palette too many times so far, but from what I have used of it, I'm liking it a lot. I did noticed a bit of fall out throughout the day from a couple of the shadows, but I found that when I used a primer like the NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base the shadows stayed in place better. The palette also came with a travel-sized version of the Lorac Behind The Scenes Eye Primer, but I haven't tried this out yet. 

Have you tried the Lorac Pro palette? 







10 comments:

  1. It looks absolutely beautiful! I've only heard great things about this palette ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have a total fan girl moment if I would get this!
    http://rolessummerfling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is so seriously gorgeous! I can't wait to see you do some looks with it!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This really does look like complete palette perfection. I wish wish wish I could get my hands on it in the uk!

    www.absolutebeaut.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh that looks like such an amazing palate and I can tell the texture and feel to the shadows is really nice too.

    I really want to invest in something like this, but can't decide on which one. I've never heard of this brand before, but I love all of the colours. Ah, decisions!

    xo Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, what a stunning palette! Loving the mix of mattes and neutrals and your swatches are so clear and helpful! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm desperate to try this palette, luckily I'm visiting the USA in 6 weeks so I can hopefully pick one up :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard such great things about this palette and I want it so bad! The colors look stunning!

    http://www.evithefashionista.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is one of my all time favourite palettes. I love how there is a row of mattes as well as shimmers so it's easy to combine them to create a gorgeously, unique look! x

    Hilary x | TheBeautyCollective

    ReplyDelete