FOTD | Neutral Eyes and Lips

posted on: Thursday, May 22, 2014

LLL_9942
LLL_9939

My favourite shades from the LORAC Pro Palette are of course the neutral browns. These are always my go to colours. The funny thing is that I initially avoided these shades in the palette just because I knew that that they are my go to colours and I didn't want to neglect the other shades in the palette. So for this look I used light bronze all over the lid, and taupe in the crease and along the lower lash line. I also used espresso to darken up the crease a bit. For the brow bone I used cream (check out my review and swatches of the LORAC Pro Palette here). I also started using the LORAC eyeshadow primer and I really like it!

I recently used up my Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum foundation so right now I am only using my NARS Sheer Glow in Mont Blanc. I really love this foundation so I don't mind using it daily. I pretty much always use my Bobbi Brown Corrector under my eyes. I think it's great for covering up my dark circles. For my lips I decided to combine my Maybelline Blushing Beige and NYX Beige lipgloss (which is actually a pinky/mauve colour. The Maybelline lipstick is pretty close to my natural lip colour, so I wanted to add a pinkish gloss to add a little colour back.

I'm not sure if I've ever mentioned my Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light, but I am absolutely obsessed with this powder. I think it's got to be one of my favourite products that I own.

What are your favourite beauty products?

Outfit Details
Forever 21 floral necklace
Wilfred Free t-shirt via Aritzia

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful look! Loving those shimmery neutral eyes and that necklace is amazing! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the very light and natural makeup you had on, and the peachy statement necklace goes really well with the overal colour theme!

    Check out my latest post on the Blog :)
    AL xx
    RASSP
    TwitterInstagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those eyeshadow colours really bring out your blue eyes! Such a pretty look. x

    ReplyDelete