Recent Pins #2

posted on: Sunday, May 11, 2014

(from left to right: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
So here is my second post on some of my most recent pins on Pinterest. I'm really loving statement necklaces with simple t-shirts lately. I'm also really loving bright lipsticks. Bright pinks and oranges are the colours that I am feeling most drawn to. I'm also still on my smoothie kick, so I've been pinning a lot of different smoothie recipes lately.

Follow me on Pinterest to see what else I've been pinning!

xo Ashley

2 comments:

  1. I'm so loving Pinterest these days! I'm following you now (as jackmise).

    I'm also really feeling bright lipsticks this year too. So weird, I used to be only a lip gloss kinda girl!

    xo Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspiration! Loving those shades of vibrant lipstick especially :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete