Sister Style | Hello Spring!

posted on: Friday, May 2, 2014

Here are the photos that I took of my sister last weekend when we had our sister date. I'm glad that she lets me take photos of her outfits too! I love her button up and her shoes, and I think the button detail on her leggings is so cute!








I wish there was an adult version of her shoes! Aren't they just so cute!? I wish that I had more photos of what I wore when I was her age to look back on. One thing that I did not expect to happen from blogging is that memories of a specific day are so much clearer when there are photos to go along with it. I can look back at an outfit post and remember so many small details from that day. It's funny the memories that the sight of a certain garment can bring up.

Lainey's Outfit Details
TNA Banff Shirt via Aritzia
Mexx Kids leggings
Joe Fresh boots

3 comments:

  1. Ah, she looks great! Loving the plaid and her boots are super cool :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that last photo! Stylin' sis ;)

    ReplyDelete