Sunday Link Love #4

posted on: Sunday, May 25, 2014



Here is my fourth post on recent links that I've been loving (check out my previous posts here).

Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere wrote a post called Age Expectations, and I wanted to share this post because it is something that I can relate to and some of what she talked about has been on my mind lately too. Sometimes I get too caught up and stressed out over thinking about the things that I "should" be doing or things that I "should" have accomplished by now, and I forget to appreciate that I actually am really happy with what I am doing and where I am at.

On a beauty note, one trend I've mentioned a few times is my love for orange lipstick for spring and summer, so I have been loving reading other bloggers recommendations and favourite orange lipstick picks. Some orange lip posts I've liked lately are La Belle Sirene's post Orange Lips for Spring, Beauty and Sabine's post The New Red Lip, and The A Style's post Orange Lips: Drugstore Picks

Another beauty post I enjoyed reading was the Beauty Collective's post on her brow routine. This post has really great step-by-step photos and the brow look is very natural.

This week Poppy Barley Made to Measure shoes had a voting event and pop up shop in Calgary. I'll have a full blog post coming up on the event, but for now you have to check out their website and take a look at their custom shoes!

And finally, a show that I've been addicted to lately is Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey, which is on the National Geographic channel, but you can also watch it on youtube.

5 comments:

  1. Im incredibly honoured to be mentioned and I'm so glad you liked the post. Thank you so very much Ashley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Emily's post too! It hit close to home! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my post Ashley! You're such a sweetheart. x

    ReplyDelete