Blooming Trees

posted on: Thursday, June 5, 2014




I've been lacking in outfit posts lately so since the weather has been so nice the last few weeks I've been trying harder to get some more photos. Every year I drive by this tree in a field by my parents house and I think, "I need to get photos when that tree is in bloom!", but I almost always miss it. It seems like the flowers only last a week max. Last week I was driving by and saw the flowers were still on the tree and was so happy that I actually had my camera with me!

Outfit Details
Joe Fresh print pants*
Forever 21 top
American Eagle jean jacket
vintage locket
Essie Find Me an Oasis and Jamberry nail appliques*
Revlon Matte Balm in Showy

Photos by my sister

5 comments:

  1. Love the pants, Ashely! Looking good! Xo, S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pants girl! Let me know when you wanna hit up Cross Iron! I'm always down ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shots, as always! Those pants are so much fun and the nails are great :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe those pants are from Joe!! Love em!

    xo, K

    www.204park.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know the feeling of wanting to take photos for the blog or otherwise, and just not having your camera. Such a #firstworldproblem, but I get it!

    Loving this outfit. Those pants look amazingly comfortable!

    xo Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete