Denim Vest and Boots

posted on: Thursday, June 26, 2014

LLL_0247 LLL_0275 LLL_0373 0318 LLL_0309 0338

Well, there has been an unintentional lack of posts lately. I have been pretty swamped with school and studying for my comprehensive exam, so I have had a strong aversion to looking at my laptop during my free time. My exam is on Saturday though, so the stress of that will finally be over!

I hope to get back to regular posting next month, but for now I will leave you with these outfit photos from a couple weeks ago!

Outfit Details
Joe Fresh dress*
Old Navy jean jacket altered by Notsoseemless
Loft Sunglasses and purse
Gap boots
Essie Bikini so Teeny nail polish

6 comments:

  1. Super cool look, as always! Love how you paired the stripes and denim and the nail polish is perfectly summery :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your fashion looks! i always think that denim vest is a must in our closet..it can match with anything..

    xo josephine c.
    www.joselovincolors.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Rebecca! I can't wait for the exam to be over. Then it's on to summer classes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Jen! This is my favourite nail polish at the moment. It's definitely perfect for summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your boots! Bikini So Teeny is such a great fresh nail colour too.

    Rachel | Rachel is Elsewhere

    ReplyDelete