Free Spirited Summer

posted on: Friday, June 13, 2014

LLL_0387
LLL_0421
LLL_0455
LLL_0419duplicate
LLL_0392
I finally caved and got myself a new pair of glasses. I think it's been over six years since I have worn my old pair of glasses. I've been reading so much and spending a lot of time on my computer since I start back at school, so I think my eyes have rapidly gotten worse over the last two years.

On another note, Bootlegger send my this amazing top which is part of their summer transition collection, Free Spirited Summer. I've worn it a few times now and just think it's the perfect summer top. I love the bohemian look and the crochet detail at the neckline and sleeves. I think it would be a great for the beach or for festivals!

Outfit Details
Bootlegger Temperance Skylar Top*
Garage distressed jeans
Joe Fresh Crisscross Sandals*
H&M necklace
Burberry glasses

Photos by my sister

9 comments:

  1. this is a great look! I really like the top :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look really nice with glasses, truly! You chose a very classic and versatile pair as well.

    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  3. The glasses suit you, but I know it's always so weird to look at yourself in a pair that you're not used to.

    The top looks great with the jeans. I love that they're super distressed! So perfect for summer.

    xo Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous top! I love all the detailing on it and it looks quite comfy for the spring/summer weather. xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful summer outfit! Loving the ripped jeans and crochet and that necklace is super pretty :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much. I'm gradually starting to get used to wearing my glasses. Still feels a little weird though :)

    ReplyDelete