Liquid Lipsticks

posted on: Monday, July 28, 2014

LLL_0568 LLL_0569

I've been loving liquid lipsticks lately so I thought I would do a post sharing the ones that I own. I haven't tried any high end versions of these lipsticks yet. So far I have just been testing out drug store versions. The first one that I bought was one of the Rimmel Apocalips liquid lipsticks. I picked up the shade Stellar when they were first launched in Canada. I love the colour and the formula, but I'm not a fan of the scent. Next, I was sent two of the Long Wear Liquid Lipstick* by Joe Fresh a few months ago. I really like the violet-ish shade (Baie Sauvage) and think it's a unique colour for summer, and I've been wearing the colour Grapefruit quite a bit recently. Finally, I've mentioned my love for the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in Pink Pong in a past post. This one is my favourite, although the Joe Fresh ones come in close. I've been dying to get my hand on the Bourjois shade Hot Pepper, but I haven't seen it yet. 

What do you think of liquid lipsticks? Which ones are your favourites?

xo Ashley

6 comments:

  1. Oooh that Bourjois pink pong is delicious!! Great picks lady, loving all these shades.
    xoxo, Kali

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these colors are so interesting. I love your choices ;)

    Sofia | palelily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Joe Fresh are looking good! I was there yesterday but nothing caught my eye!

    MsBubu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what gorgeous swatches! I have one Apocalips shade and I've been lusting after Pink Pong for a while, but I didn't know Joe Fresh had liquid lipsticks as well. Must check them out! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've looked at these Joe Fresh liquid lipsticks before but have never knew if they were any good. I'll definitely pick up one or two after reading this post!
    Meghan
    www.todaysbeautyobsession.com

    ReplyDelete