La Vie En Rose | Sweetheart Bra

posted on: Wednesday, August 13, 2014

LLL_0545

I was contacted back in May by la Vie en Rose to test out their latest bra style, The Sweetheart. I have a difficult time finding bras that I like, so I knew that I definitely wanted to try this one out, as it claimed to be the perfect everyday bra. Since receiving it I've been debating back and forth on how to write a blog post about a bra. I really don't know why it's been so difficult for me. Maybe because it seems like such a personal thing to write about compared to writing about a lipstick or a dress.
Anyway, I wanted to share what I thought about this bra because it has become a staple. It is a great t-shirt bra and I'm thinking that I might have to pick up some more colours. The straps are comfortable, there is light padding, and the material is mouldable. If you are looking for an easy, simple, everyday, t-shirt bra, I'd recommend to check this one out.

1 comments:

  1. Ive never tried bras from La Vie en Rose, preferring to shop at La Senza, but I like that you mentioned it's a great t-shirt bra - I think that's necessary for every bra.

    Stephanie @ theFantasia.com

    ReplyDelete