Monthly Favourites | July 2014

posted on: Friday, August 1, 2014

LLL_0727

It's time for another monthly beauty favourites post. This month I've been really gravitating towards the Lorac Pro palette. I've also been getting back into gel eyeliner. I've actually repurchased this Maybelline gel eyeliner quite a few times over the years. I think the best way to apply it is with a bent liner brushed.  During July I often opted for just wearing some concealer and a bit of powder during the day when the weather was scorching hot. I really love the Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer. I'm also pretty obsessed with the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light. I also seemed to gravitate towards using my Make Up For Ever Cream Blush in shade 410*, which is a really pretty coral colour and is a perfect shade for summer. I've already mentioned the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in Pink Pong a couple times during July, but I just really couldn't get enough of bright lips last month, and this was the lipstick I pulled out most often. I also finally painted my nails with the Nails Inc colour, Porchester Sqaure. I pretty much wore this colour on my nails all month.

So those were my monthly beauty favourites. Which products did you find yourself using over and over last month?

xo Ashley

SHOP THE POST


13 comments:

  1. The Lorac Pro palette is lovely but I can't find it anywhere anymore in Canada! Not that I really need another eyeshadow palette but it's one of those things where when I can't have it, I want it. xx

    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  2. Porchester Square is such a nice colour! Reminds me I should shop my stash for it!

    MsBubu

    ReplyDelete
  3. The simple make up routine is best when it's scorchin' hot out! I haven't tried maybelline's gel liner but might just have to give it a go!


    xoxo, K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you totally loving the Hourglass powder? I've been debating buying it for months, but the price tag is throwing me off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love it. The price tag is pretty steep, but I will definitely be repurchasing it when I run out. You should get it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been using Dim Light daily lately! I use it was a very subtle bronzer in winter and it's been perfect for a summery powder! Pink Pong is the #1 thing on my wishlist at the moment, but trying to stay true to my lipstick ban ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to try the ambient lighting powder, I always hear such great things about it. Great post ^_^

    Laila from Townhouse Palette ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. That palette looks glorious, I've had my eye on it for a while now! Hey, what program do you use for the Shop the Look widget? I just signed up with Progrids which only counts US clicks, but yours looks way nicer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Brittany! I seriously love the Lorac palette. It's definitely worth it. I use RewardStyle for the shop the look/post widget :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't think I could ever do a lipstick ban. haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. I bought the Lorac Pro palette in Phoenix. I haven't ever seen it in Calgary. I knew if I ever saw it in person I would have to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah yes, I've heard of that one I just didn't think it was available for Canadian bloggers for some reason! Thanks for the heads up ;)

    ReplyDelete