CoverGirl Lip Gloss and Gel Nail Polish

posted on: Friday, October 10, 2014

LLL.CG_1189 LLL.CG_1195 LLL.CG_1196

I've been meaning to post these photos for ages! I received these CoverGirl lip glosses and nail polish at the Katy Perry concert and have been wanting to post about them because I am really liking all three products. As I mentioned in my Fall Nails post, I'm really gravitating toward dark nails lately, and this CoverGirl polish is such a beautiful shade of dark purple. The lip glosses glide on nicely and are not sticky or tacky. They also have a pleasant scent. The shades I have are Succulent Citrus and Whipped Berry. These glosses give a sheer wash of colour to the lip so they are really wearable and easy to apply without a mirror. They are also really pretty added on top of a similar shade of lipstick.

Have you tried the CoverGirl XL Gel nail polish or the Colorlicious glosses? What colours do you like?

xo Ashley

SHOP THE POST

3 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad you like these, that nail colour is gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't yet worn many dark colours on my nails this fall, but that dark purple is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how exciting. I've seen these in the stores. They look nice x

    ReplyDelete