Monthly Favourites | October 2014

posted on: Tuesday, November 11, 2014

LLLOct.Favs_2153
Again, late on the favourites post, but at least I'm getting around to it! I'm trying to keep on top of things with the blog while doing my internship and classes, but sometimes I just can't stay organized. I find myself being able to take photos, but actually getting to the writing part is where I'm having trouble. I love blogging and connecting with everyone in the blogging world so I'm really working on getting the right balance with everything. 

Anyways, onto the favourites. I thought I lost my Stella roller ball, so when I discovered it in my suitcase when I was packing for Toronto I was jumping for joy! I've wore this perfume everyday since. Next, I had to include my Make Up For Ever trio palette. I serious just love these three shadows (check out my face of the day post featuring it here). I also love cream shadows for bases, and my default is MAC's Paint Pot in Painterly. This is the perfect nude shade for my eyes, and really makes my eyeshadow colours last throughout the day. I've been finding myself adding a highlight to my cheekbones more often in the last month. I've had the Dior Amber Diamond powder for quite a while now, and I think it just adds the nicest glow to the cheeks. Next up I have my Revlon Gel Envy polish in Checkmate (see a post of me wearing it here). Last month I was loving dark colours on my nails and this month I'm back to liking lighter colours. I also have a post coming up with a bunch of the new fall and winter colours from the Gel Envy line so keep your eyes open for that! Finally, I've been loving this clear lip liner from Rimmel. I was randomly wandering around Shopper Drug Mart and getting distracted while running errands when I saw a display of these liners on sale. It's nice because it's so easy to through on and can go with any lipstick colour. It fills in any fine lines on the lips and I find that it helps darker colours to stay put and not settle into the lip lines. 

So that's the round up from October. What beauty products were you loving last month?

xo Ashley

SHOP THE POST



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous picks! Stella is one of my all-time favourite perfumes and I've heard nothing but good things about Painterly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dior Amber Diamond is an all-time fave for me -- I ADORE KA Candlelight, but I love that Amber Diamond has a few shades for me to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, the lipliner actually sounds like it makes a great lip primer! Also I know a lot of people love Stella but I haven't sniffed it myself! I'm going to have to...haha!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete