L'Oreal Pure Reds | Blake

posted on: Saturday, December 13, 2014

LLL.Blake_2356 (1) LLL.Blake_2362
So I wanted the L'Oreal Blake lipstick the second I heard about it on UK blogs and YouTube channels.  I not-so-patiently waited for its release in Canada, and the second I heard that The Pure Reds Collection had hit drugstores I went in search for it. The Blake shade from the Pure Reds Collection is described as a pure ruby red with a matte finish and hydrating texture. I'm really loving the colour and texture of this lipstick, and the matte finish isn't too drying like some matte lipsticks can be. I think this lipstick is also perfect for the holiday season.

What do you think of the L'Oreal Pure Reds Collection? Which reds are your favourites?

xo Ashley

10 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful colour! I really love that they are modelling shades after celebs.

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful shade!


    www.angerawrs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That red looks incredible on you!!

    My favourite red lip is from Stila and it's a stay all day lip gloss that dries almost matte.

    Jackie

    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look absolutely AMAZING! Do you use a lipliner? if so which one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How gorgeous! It really looks like the perfect red.

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I would like to pick the Ines one, as it seems to be on sale only in France. But it's just so expensive here! About 12€! Which is about 18$ for a a L'Oréal lippy, which is just madness!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning red on you! Looks perfect with the bare cheeks and eyes. Really lets it shine! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful lip color. I usually stick to nude colors but have been trying to step out and try bold colors. I love this one. Thanks for sharing.

    Fash Boulevard

    ReplyDelete