Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder | Dim Light

posted on: Sunday, January 25, 2015

I took these photos way back when I first bought the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light. This is seriously one of my favourite beauty products and I will definitely repurchase it when I run out. Dim light is described as a finishing powder that has a neutral peach-beige colour with a perfect balance of warm and cool tones to blur imperfections. I think it's a really versatile powder and is just beautiful. If you follow me on Instagram then you know that I use this powder a lot because I have hit pan. I have noticed that if I use this powder with a dense brush then it doesn't look great, but if I dust it lightly all over my face with a large fluffy brush it creates a soft-focus effect that I love.

Do you use any of the Ambient Lighting Powders? Which ones are your favourites?

xo Ashley

6 comments:

  1. I definitely need to pick one of these up as they just sound amazing. I don't know how I've held off for so long.

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is something that I've been lusting after for ages and ages. One day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still don't own any of these, but I LOVE my blush! I also have one of the new eyeshadow palettes coming in the mail so I'm interested to see how that goes. One day I'll likely purchase this powder, it seems to be a hit with everyone! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Dim Light, I've been using it a lot lately x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The palette looks so pretty!


    www.angerawrs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dim Light is one of my favourites! I find it to be so versatile- it's like a pale bronzer on me when applied more heavily and it's such a nice finishing powder for a subtle glow :)

    ReplyDelete