Floral and Stripes

posted on: Sunday, March 8, 2015

Anthrostripes_3313 AnthroTop_3412 AnthroTop_3358 AnthroTop_3446 (1) Anthrostripes_3318 AnthroTop_3436

I have been meaning to write this post for a while, but school has been so busy that I kept putting it off. Finally, here it is. I am in the home stretch of school right now and I'm so excited to be so close to being done! My life has been pretty consumed with school lately and I don't have much to update, soI will just leave you with these photos. 

Outfit Details
Anthropologie layered top
Gap Revolution distressed denim
Mackage Kenya leather jacket via Aritzia
Joe Fresh hat and scarf
Vans perforated leather slipons
Daniel Wellington watch
MAC lipstick in Rebel

Photos by my little sister

3 comments:

  1. Love the way you've layered here! Stripes, floral, and leather jackets are three of my staples, so this is a perfect combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mix of stripes and floral, it looks so on trend!

    xxx Claire

    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete