Nordstrom Beauty Trend Event

posted on: Thursday, April 23, 2015

beautytrendevent
Nordstrom is having their annual Beauty Trend Event this weekend (April 24th and 25th) and I was lucky enough to experience a preview of what to expect at the event. This will be the first time the beauty event will take place in Canada, so the Calgary Nordstrom invited a few guests to the store to find out what the event is all about.

At the Beauty Trend Event you will find out all about the top spring and summer beauty trends, and can schedule appointments for complimentary skincare, makeup, and fragrance consultations. There are also tons of free samples and gifts with purchase. What I'm most excited for are the Master Classes, where you can learn beauty tips and tricks from industry experts.

I went in on Wednesday morning for the preview event. My day started out with a skincare consult with Rebecca at Bobbi Brown, then off to Laura Mercier where Brenda did my makeup. I was especially excited to try out the new Silk Creme Moisturizing Photo Edition Foundation, and Brenda showed me how to tightline my upper lashes using the Tightline Cake Eyeliner. Next I was off to the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Bar, where Brittany expertly took care of my brows. She cleaned them up and matched the shape of my brows (I guess they were pretty uneven!), then filled them in using the Anastasia Brow Powder and Brow Wiz. Finally I headed over to the Tom Ford counter where I made an impulse lipstick purchase and took home a few perfume samples to try out. Afterwards I wanted to check out the rest of the counters. The Burberry counter has a really cute mini lipstick gift with purchase available at the beauty event. I also met Heidi from Shiseido and she loaded me up with a bunch more skincare samples.

Below I also have added a video from the Nordstrom YouTube channel that also gives a quick overview of what to expect at the beauty event. 


So that's what it's all about! Will you be heading to Nordstrom this weekend for the event?

You can check out the Nordstrom Chinook website for more information and to book a beauty consultation.

xo Ashley

1 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good time! Sadly I moved away from Ottawa just before Nordstrom launched there.

    ReplyDelete