Phyto Event at Sephora

posted on: Friday, September 11, 2015

phytoevent
I recently had the opportunity to stop by Sephora Chinook Centre to be pampered by Phyto. They asked me a few questions about my hair then got to work on giving me the perfect blow out. I've tried out the brand before and really liked the products. The products used in my hair were, Phytovolume Actif Volumizing Spray, Phytokeratine Repairing Thermal Protectant Spray, and Huile Soyeuse Lightweight Hydrating Oil. After my hair was done it had a lot more volume and was very smooth. The great thing was that the volume lasted all day! I also got to leave with a bunch of mini products to test out so you will see a review coming soon! In the mean time you can check out my previous review on some of the Phyto products here

Have you tried Phyto hair products? What is your favourite product or what are you dying to try out?

xo Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment