Red Lip Line Up

posted on: Thursday, September 10, 2015

redlips_3662
One thing starting a blog helped me with is being bolder with my lip colours. I used to shy away from wearing darker lip colours and gravitated towards wearing sheer colours and lip glosses. That is not the case anymore. Sometimes when I'm having a no make up day but I need to make a run to the grocery store I will throw on a red lip right before I leave the house. It instantly makes me feel put together. One red lipstick that has been on my wish list for a while now is MAC Ruby Woo. I'm also swooning over the Kendal Jenner for Estee Lauder colour Restless. 

The lipsticks pictured above are MAC Amplified Lipstick in Maria Moretti* (see me wearing Maria Moretti here), Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil in Pomegranate (See Pomegranate swatched here), Revlon Creme lipstick in Love That Red, NARS Audacious Lipstick in Lana (see me wearing Lana here), L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in Blake's Pure Red (See me wearing Blake's Red here), Sephora Cream Lipstain in 01 Always Red and NYX lip liner in Hot Red. 

Do you have a favourite red lipstick?
xo Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment