Current Mascara Line Up

posted on: Saturday, October 17, 2015

Mascara_3961
The mascaras pictured above are my current favourites and most used mascaras. I think that each one creates a different feel. I like having a variety of mascaras to choose from for when I want to wear a more subtle day look with lots of length, or when I want to amp up the volume and have more dramatic lashes.

L'Oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions
I decided to pick up this mascara because Anna of Viviana Does Makeup and Suzie of Hello October always talk rave about the L'Oreal Telescopic mascaras. The brush on this mascara is really flexible which allows you to get really close to the lashes and completely coat them. I also find that this mascara adds a lot of length to my lashes.

Clinique High Impact Mascara
I have been using this mascara since I was in Jr. high school. I used to wear this mascara exclusively. Over the years I have discovered many more mascaras that I love, but this one will always be one of my favourites. The Clinique High Impact mascara is a great mascara for volume and for thickening the lashes.

Benefit Roller Lash
My mom and my aunt both raved about this mascara when it first came out, which eventually persuaded me to give it a go. This mascara has a "Hook & Roll" brush which Benefit claims helps your lashes hold a curl without using an eyelash curler. I find that it does have this effect with my lashes.

Maybelline Lash Sensational
This mascara is said to have a volumizing and fanning out brush that coats every lash. I typically prefer volume over length so I like the effect of this mascara.

Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant*
This mascara has a large brush which kind of reminds me of a Christmas tree. The rounded base is meant to create volume and the narrowed end of the brush is meant to separate lashes. As I've mentioned above, I love mascaras that give my lashes volume, so I really like this mascara.

Have you tried any of these mascaras? Let me know your mascara recommendations in the comments!

xo Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment