MAC | Matte Lipstick Collection

posted on: Wednesday, October 14, 2015

macmattes_5729 macmattes_5736
Lately I have been falling head over heels for MAC products. I've always loved MAC, but recently I've been obsessing over their matte lipsticks. MAC expanded their matte lipstick collection and there are so many on my wish list. The lipsticks pictured above are Ruby Woo*, Stone*, Velvet Teddy, and Fashion Revival*.  Ruby Woo is a Retro Matte and is described as a blue-red, Velvet Teddy is described as a deep beige, and Fashion Revival is described as a deep raspberry. The lipstick I was most intrigued with was Stone. I've seen it popping up on Instagram and blogs and loved it. When I first tried it on myself though it took me a minute to get used to. I think it's an unusual shade, and it's definitely not a colour I would usually gravitate towards, but I think it's fun to experiment and try out different looks. I've experimented wearing it with a few different lip liners and I'm really loving it.  MAC describes it as a muted greyish taupe brown. Some of the other lipsticks in the othe MAC matte lipsticks that are on my wish list are Whirl, Please Me, Kinda Sexy, Tropic Tonic, Instigator, and Mehr.

Are there any MAC matte lipsticks that are on your wish list? 

xo Ashley 

0 comments:

Post a Comment